Meroso Foods is keen on developing, producing and marketing top quality products at an attractive price fitted to the needs of our customers. We want to be a leading player in the market of niche grocery products and aim at expanding our products and brands in a sustainable way.
Guaranteeing the safety and quality of our food products by following all relevant requirements and regulations is regarded as top priority in our everyday work.
In this way, we want to create long term added value for all our stakeholders.
Meroso Foods acts according the principles of the ETI base code. Herewith the 9 principles which are our standard:
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall not be used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practiced
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
More information can always be consulted on www.ethicaltrade.org